UV Lamps

remove harmful, allergy and illness-causing microorganisms from the air your breathe

uvlampsHarmful bacteria, fungi and molds can grow on your air conditioning coil. The UV Lamp kills and prevents the growth of microorganisms. If you suffer from any of the following: respiratory allergies, asthma, headaches, stuffy nose, itchy watery eyes, sore throat or even fatigue, this may be the solution you need.

“…for innumerable molds, fungi and bacteria, home sweet home is a series of drain pans in the ventilation system. If they aren’t kept clean, the biological agents can proliferate and then travel through the building on air currents.”
Health Magazine

“Ultraviolet Light emitters shall be incorporated downstream of all cooling coils and above all drain pans to control airborne and surface microbial growth and transfer.”
– U.S. Standard for Government Buildings


Contact Us

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Request an Appointment

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!