Homeowners in the Dayton area know that heating and cooling systems are a big investment. We all want our systems to be efficient and trouble-free, while keeping us comfortable. Since 1978 and for three generations, Detmer and Sons has provided expert advice and quality service to help you get the most from your heating and cooling products. We want to be your partners in home comfort and that’s why we’re starting our new blog for residents of the Miami Valley. We’ll answer common questions and introduce you to new products and technology that you may want to check out.
Ever wonder why your home is cold in some rooms and hot in others? Or why your energy bills seem too high? Are you concerned about carbon monoxide and other contaminants in your indoor air? We can help answer these and many other questions. Over the next few months, we’ll talk about a variety of HVAC topics, including:
- Maintenance contracts- Why they are important
- Purchasing a new system- How to choose and size a new HVAC system and the importance of proper installation
- Advances and tax breaks that make geothermal heating and cooling attractive
- Improving your home’s indoor air quality
- Humidification/Dehumidification- How maintaining proper humidity levels affects your health and comfort at home
And, of course, many more. We have a lot of experience with all aspects of home comfort. In our opinion, the best way for homeowners to stay comfortable, avoid costly repairs and reduce energy bills is to learn how to choose and maintain their systems so that they get the best performance possible, for the longest time.
So remember—knowledge is power! If you want to know more about your HVAC system, check in with us each week where you’ll find the information that will help you take care of the equipment that takes care of you every day.