Detmer and Sons Filtration Solutions
Whole-House Air Cleaners make your air as clean as possible by removing particulates from your air, allowing you to breathe healthier air— important to those with allergies and asthma and for those who want the cleanest air possible for themselves and their family. An Air Cleaner installed by the experts at Detmer and Sons, can help rid your home of dust, dust mites, pet dander, mold spores, pollen, bacteria and viruses, smoke and more!
Detmer and Sons can help you choose the best filtration system suitable to your lifestyle and your home’s design.
We also guarantee your filtration system will be completed in a timely and professional manner.
Indoor Air Pollution Risks Your Health
The EPA has named indoor air pollution as one of the top 5 environmental risks to public health. The EPA also reports that indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than the air outside. Whole-House Air Cleaners can clean up the air in every room of your house.
Why Risk Your Family's Health?
We offer a no-obligation air quality analysis of your home.
Why You Need An Indoor Air Cleaner
- Each person inhales over 3,500 gallons of air each day. Children inhale more particles for their size than adolescents or adults.
- Polluted air causes 94% of all respiratory problems.
- More than 31 million Americans have been diagnosed with asthma, about 1/3 are children under 18.
- About 40,000 dust mites, a common household allergy, can live in one ounce of dust.
- An estimated 10-15% of the entire population may be allergic to animals.
- A person sheds up to 700,000 skin flakes per day.
- A standard 1″ filter only captures 8% of the dust and particulates moving throughout your duct system. The other 92% cycles back into your home.
The Benefits of an Indoor Air Cleaning System
- Health: The air in your home is littered with virus-sized particles and bacteria, allergens, respirable dust and other airborne contaminants. A Whole-House Air Cleaner can help provide relief from these irritants – up to 40 times more efficiently than standard furnace filters.
- Protection: Did you know that build-up of dust and dirt can be damaging to your heating and cooling equipment contributing to increased and expensive maintenance or premature failure – a typical 1″ filter just can’t provide enough protection? A Whole-House Air Cleaner helps ensure that your heating and cooling system lasts as long as possible.
- Comfort: Ever feel as if all you do is clean your home? Installing a whole-home air cleaning system by Detmer and Sons means you’ll need to dust less, keeping your home and its contents cleaner and more comfortable.
- Energy Savings: Build-up of dust, dirt, dander, hair and other substances on your heating and cooling equipment can reduce its efficiency by as much as 25%. A Whole-House Air Cleaner can filter out these particles and help maintain the efficiency of your central heating and cooling system by enabling it to satisfy your needs quicker, using less energy.