Detmer & Sons Vision Statement
To be clearly recognized as the leading professionals in residential and commercial HVAC sales and service in the Greater Dayton area.
To provide comfort and professionalism in every customer experience with excellent HVAC products and unparalleled service.
Our Company Values
Our words will align with our actions. We will demonstrate ethical behavior in all our business practices. At Detmer & Sons, our staff will be uncompromising in their pursuit of honesty, truth, and if necessary righting a wrong to our customers, vendors, and co-workers.
We will build on our accomplishments each and every day as we continually strive to create satisfaction without limitations to those we serve as we maintain a friendly and
professional work environment.
As an organization we acknowledge our team is stronger than any one individual. We embrace personal responsibility in the workplace as we recognize we must work together in order to maximize our commitments to our customers, vendors as well as to each other.
As an organization we realize our support of those communities in which we serve does not start and end with it's HVAC needs. Our team fosters an environment that encourages the sharing of our resources to the agencies that improve the quality of life in the
communities in which we live and work.
We Provide Solutions for All of Your Heating and Air Conditioning Needs
- We were established in 1978, and have been family owned and operated since then
- We are an authorized dealer for Bryant and Lennox equipment
- We carry quality accessories: Aprilaire, Electro-Air, and Honeywell
- We service all makes and models of Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, Boilers, Humidifiers, and Electronic Air Cleaners
- Residential & commercial services
- Continued factory training for our technicians
- All employees are background checked and drug and alcohol tested
- In-house sheet metal shop – customized ductwork
- 24 hour emergency service
- Planned service contracts available
- Specialized financing available
- Free estimates for new equipment
- 2 locations to service Dayton, Springfield, and surrounding areas
Detmer and Sons Family Of Businesses
Detmer and Sons acquired Brockman Furnace Company in 2000. It currently services our Springfield market.
Detmer and Sons acquired McPhearson’s Heating and Cooling in September of 2008. All McPhearson operations are currently run out of our corporate offices in Fairborn, OH.
Detmer and Sons acquired Hussong Sheet Metal Company in 2004. All Hussong operations are currently run out of our corporate offices in Fairborn, OH.
New Carlisle, OH
Detmer and Sons acquired Clark’s Sheet Metal in the spring of 2013. All Clark’s operations are currently run out of our corporate offices in Fairborn.